Thursday, April 25, 2013

The passover to bring us closest to God (1)

All things created by God are attracted to each other by a force. The fore is called "gravity."

Newton understood just a little bit of the principles made by God, but God already revealed those principles of physics when He created all things.

As the distance between two objects decreases, the force of attraction between them increases.
Likewise, as the distance between God and us decreases, we will experience more spiritual power of the Holy spirit working in us.

According to the law of gravitation, people are to be attracted to the one whom they are closer to-to God if they are closer to God and to Satan if they are closer to Satan.
So the bible teaches us to draw near to God.

Ps 73:28 But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;I will tell of all your deeds.

Ps 73:27 Those who are far from you will perish; you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.

The bible says that those who are close to God will be blessed, but that those who are far from God will perish.

In order for us to keep close to God, how much distance should be between God and us?
God has taught us how to draw closest to Him.

Jn 6:53-57 Jesus said to them, " I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

When God came to this earth, He said " whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."
 If God remains in us and we remain in him, the distance between God and us becomes zero, so we can maximize our spiritual strength.

Jesus eagerly desired to eat this passover. It was because he wanted his loving children to come closest to God so that they would receive eternal life and have the strongest spiritual power

No comments:

Post a Comment